SW Associates is a Washington, DC-based international consulting practice that specializes in sustainable solutions to tourism development. We focus on four main areas:
- Infrastructure Development
- Marketing and Market Research
- Human Resource Development
- Investment Climate and Policy Reform
SW Associates, partners and affiliates have managed and participated in tourism and related development programs and projects around the world.
These include tourism strategy and planning, economic and market development through tourism, environmental management, investment promotion, public-private partnerships, communications and organizational strategy, issues management, and coalition-building.
Recent projects and activities include:
- Economic impact of cultural heritage and heritage-led urban regeneration, Saudi Arabia
- Tourism strategy update for Ras Al Khaimah, UAE
- Tourism Diagnostic in Cook Islands, Fiji, Papua New Guinea, Samoa and the Solomon Islands, Asian Development Bank
- Strategy for development of the Baku-Zaqatala Northern Corridor, Azerbaijan
- Strategy for development of the Yerevan-Meghri Southern Corridor, Armenia
- Competitiveness Assessment and Strategy for tourism development, Senegal
- Competitiveness Assessment and Strategy for tourism development, Cote d’Ivoire
- Competitiveness Analysis, Macedonia
- Hospitality training and development, West Bank, Palestine Authority
- Tourism development strategy for Lumbini, birthplace of Buddha in Nepal.
- Hotel classification system plan for Azerbaijan
- Increasing tourism competitiveness in St Lucia
- Tourism investment assessment and policy review for Odisha, India
- Market concepts and positioning for a new major resort development on Hainan Island, China. 中国海南岛— 市场定位和主要的度假地开发经营商
- Advising on new National Tourism Policy for Zambia.
- Strategic recommendations for a new national tourism strategy for Lebanon.
- Reform recommendations for the Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism in Romania.
- Marketing and promotion for the Nyungwe Nziza Project — Nyungwe National Park, Rwanda.
View SW Associates Tourism Projects in a larger map
Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com – Tel: +1-202-463-7394